Ben, 25, Citizen from Bay Area, CA
- Hard times help you grow.
- Make friends, hang on to them.
- Try everything, just once.
Dawn, 50, Case Manager from Dallas, TX
- That drugs really were addicting.
- God is all…
- My mother truly did love and have my best interest in mind!
Scott, 43, Innovation Consultant from Los Angeles, CA
- We should try to fail as often as possible, because we learn the best lessons from out mistakes, failures, etc.
- There are many other good options in life besides law school! (I wish I had known about social innovation!)
- The best education comes from outside the classroom. You don’t need degrees to live a successful, happy life!
Keith, 43, Real Estate Businessman from Oxford, PA
- That there really is life beyond High School.
- That thoughtful preparation and hard work really do produce results.
- Save! Save! Save! I wish I would have started saving and investing when I was younger.
Keith, 41, Bartender from Chicago, IL
- Not to eat candy/junk food (excessively)
- Cigars are healthy.
- Don’t believe everything you read.
Jennifer, 42, Nurse from Patterson, CA
- That life is short and time passes quickly. Don’t sweat the small stuff and enjoy every moment.
- Adults typically do know best, due to their life lessons and experiences.
- How important school is and education should be the main priority as an adolescent and young adult. You’re never too old to go back to school.
We believe that lives can be changed when individuals receive the right insights on life. #lessonsforlife