Cammi, 16, Ballerina/Jr in High School
1. People will hurt you — learn from those experiences and allow yourself to change because of it.
2. Taking the blame doesn’t solve the problem — to forgive isn’t the same as to forget.
3. There is no best and worst day, life is a spectrum and you need to continue living to understand its depth.
Catherine from New York City, NY
Confess 100% of your wrongs to a trusted advisor - own it - not 95%.
- Get laser focused on your goal and embrace failure. It will happen.
Doobie/Vicky, Natural Practitioners from Pasadena, CA
That people are really mean.
That there are healthier food alternatives.
That men are BIG kids.
Jacob, 20, Entrepreneur from Berkeley, CA
Work hard - when procrastination kicks in, work for 20 minutes and just work through it. The first 20 minutes are the hardest.
You don’t know how or when you will be successful, you just need to remember that you will be. One state at a time.
- Find balance in your life between what you want and are passionate about.