Rita, 60’s, Non-Profit Executive Director from Switzerland, Arizona and Canada
- All that truly matters in the end is that you have loved.
- Have the right attitudes through difficulties - nothing has any meaning but the meaning you give it - Everything happens for a good reason.
- Live with the passion, gratitude and forgiveness.
- I wish I knew how truly important school marks and my education were in determining my career and financial success. Where I got the idea that I was actually smarter than my parents is beyond me. I also made the mistake of assuming that by the time I was my parents age of 35, I would have already paid for my pitiful home and out succeeded there.
Ernest, 31, Security Guard from Glendale, CA
- The value of Life.
- To play music and write poetry.
- Value of the family.
Felipe, 22, Teacher’s Student Assistant from East Lost Angeles, CA
- I wish I would of known “the secret”.
- I wish I would of known that fear was just an Illusion and that we can really do anything we set out minds to.
- I wish I would of known that all the people that live in this planet are truly our brothers and sisters. :)
Katy, 40, A Mother from Costa Rica
- I’m not as cool as I think I am.
- Listen to your mother.
- My way is not the right way, its just my way. Everybody does it different!
Drew, 30, Music Industry Executive from Los Angeles, CA
- It’s okay to say, “I don’t know.” It’s actually refreshing for people to hear or the way to learning. Be willing to admit or acknowledge what you don’t know.
- It’s great to have a plan, but the most important thing is having the flexibility or ability to adjust when life inevitably alters that plan.
- Being easy to work with or good to people are valuable business traits. People are much more willing to do business with those they like dealing with.
We believe that lives can be changed when individuals receive the right insights on life. #lessonsforlife