Brawley, Artist from Lost Angeles, CA
- When you first find love, keep it.
- Financial responsibility.
- Don’t take your health for granted.
Leland, 31, Producer from Hermosa Beach, CA
- Don’t stress yourself out thinking about unknowns in the future, situations will most likely turn out much better than you think.
- You have control of your future.
- Don’t judge people. People will surprise you.
Rita, 60’s, Non-Profit Executive Director from Switzerland, Arizona and Canada
- All that truly matters in the end is that you have loved.
- Have the right attitudes through difficulties - nothing has any meaning but the meaning you give it - Everything happens for a good reason.
- Live with the passion, gratitude and forgiveness.
- I wish I knew how truly important school marks and my education were in determining my career and financial success. Where I got the idea that I was actually smarter than my parents is beyond me. I also made the mistake of assuming that by the time I was my parents age of 35, I would have already paid for my pitiful home and out succeeded there.
Ernest, 31, Security Guard from Glendale, CA
- The value of Life.
- To play music and write poetry.
- Value of the family.
Felipe, 22, Teacher’s Student Assistant from East Lost Angeles, CA
- I wish I would of known “the secret”.
- I wish I would of known that fear was just an Illusion and that we can really do anything we set out minds to.
- I wish I would of known that all the people that live in this planet are truly our brothers and sisters. :)
We believe that lives can be changed when individuals receive the right insights on life. #lessonsforlife